Westfield School is an 11-16 comprehensive secondary school with over 1200 students on roll. We enjoy excellent modern facilities located in the south-eastern suburbs of Sheffield very close to the motorway network.
We are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, well organised, and flexible individual to join our team in the role of reprographics technician. The job varies from day to day and therefore requires someone with excellent communication skills and who can adapt easily to shifting demands and work patterns. The successful candidate as part of their duties will be expected to carry out the following duties:
• Provision of a reprographics service (eg photocopying and scanning) for all areas of the School
• Monitor and oversee stock related to reprographics
• Ensure a preventative maintenance programme is adhered to so helping maintain safe working practices and conditions
• Make documents e.g. booklets and planners
• Laminate and binding documents service
• Work with colleagues to ensure display boards and leaflet displays, etc are kept up to date and in good order as appropriate and required
Please note school will be closed 1st – 12th April. For further information, please contact Sarah Newton, Business Services Support Manager on 0114 2485221 or emailing: email@example.com
Please note further details and an application form are available on our website:
Closing date for applications: 17 April 2019
Interviews to be held: 23rd April 2019
Westfield School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to enhanced DBS checks and two excellent references.