To provide reprographic support within the school. To ensure the efficient running of the Reprographics office, carrying out photocopying, printing, binding and laminating requirements.
Ideal candidates will:
• Be able to work well in a busy team or independently
• Have experience of working with copier machines
• Have a positive outlook, helpful and flexible nature
• Have excellent office and IT skills, including SIMS, Parentpay, Word and Excel
• Maintain confidentiality at all times
• Have the ability to work in partnership with both colleagues and outside agencies
• Have excellent communication skills
In return for your experience, enthusiasm and commitment, we offer the opportunity to fulfil your ambitions and potential within a team of hardworking, dedicated staff, governors and supportive parents.
We are a high achieving 11 -18 school with very good examination results. We have received an Educational Outcomes award for being in the top 20 percent of schools in the country for progress. The School is a Teaching School and excellent professional development opportunities are available for colleagues in a forward thinking and creative organisation.