Vision for Education, the supply arm of the TES are currently recruiting for 2x Mental Health Support Workers to work within a specialist residential provision in the Doncaster area that provides continuous, specialist support to adults and young people who have Autism and mental health difficulties.
This role is to commence in January 2018 and is initially a fixed term contract for 3 months with longer term prospects.
Staff will be expected to work on a shift basis covering 36hours per week.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Support workers and Teaching Assistants looking to gain a secure role with real job satisfaction and prospects of going on to a permanent contract.
Applicants must have:
· Previous experience working with young adults who have Autism, SLD and Mental Health difficulties.
· Experience in working with young people and adults who have learning difficulties and who can demonstrate challenging behaviour.
· Be available to work early and late shifts across the week.
Ideally, applicants will hold a current DBS checked under child and adult workforce and it be registered on the online update service. If the applicant does not hold a current DBS, Vision will assist in the application for one although this may delay the registration process.
In return, as an agency we offer:
· Excellent and transparent rates starting from £8.41 per hour.
· Consistent seminars and training courses such as Team Teach, Moving & Handling Autism Awareness (paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development.
· Dedicated team that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them.
· Wages paid directly into bank account every week via PAYE.
We have a generous Recommend a Friend Scheme. For every Teacher or TA you refer, you will receive a gift voucher of your choice after they complete their first day of work for Vision for Education.
For further information, please call on 0114 2435555