In 2012, Bolingbroke Academy opened with the vision to create a centre of excellence. We are extremely proud of our outstanding first set of GCSE results in English, Maths, Science, Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) and Performing Arts. We are seeking an exceptional Resistant Materials Resource Technician to join our pioneering school and contribute to our school’s mission. This is a unique opportunity to be part of showing what non-selective education can achieve for all pupils in our community. Bolingbroke Academy provides a first class learning environment based on outstanding teaching, great relationships and excellent facilities.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic part-time Resistant Materials Resource Technician who will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day support of the learning environment of the Academy, monitoring standards and practices and providing learning assistance in the classroom. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about supporting pupils to make exceptional progress, and working hard to help facilitate their progress.
The successful candidate will have:
· the ability to use all typical resistant materials equipment
· an understanding of design processes and be able to prepare materials for lessons
· knowledge and awareness of health and safety requirements
· a commitment to Bolingbroke’s ethos of high expectations and no excuses
· the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
· work with a close-knit professional community of enthusiastic staff;
· access excellent training and professional development;
· learn from and share best practice with colleagues across the Ark network;
· access a broad range of benefits including an employee assistance programme, reduced gym membership and large retail discounts.
Deadline: 11am on Tuesday 22 May 2018
Start date: As soon as available
Location: Wandsworth, London
Hours: 4 days (32 hours) per week, term time only
Salary: Ark Support Staff Scale (Inner London) Band 5: £20,379– £24,135 per annum, pro rata. Actual salary: £16,303 - £19,308
Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis so early applications are encouraged.
Strong candidates may be invited to interview prior to role’s closing date.
To apply, please visit https://goo.gl/vRJwwe.
The deadline for applications is 11am on Tuesday 22 May 2018.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact the recruitment team on email@example.com or 0203 116 6345.