We are currently seeking to recruit a confident and passionate Resistant Materials Teacher on behalf of a highly successful secondary academy based a short distance south of Lincoln. The position of Resistant Materials Teacher role is due to start immediately full time until December 2019.
The desired Resistant Materials Teacher will have passion and enthusiasm for the subject who will have the responsibility of delivering Resistant Materials lessons across KS3 and KS4. The successful Resistant Materials Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with others.
To be considered for the position of Resistant Materials Teacher you must:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
• Have the ability to deliver and plan where needed inspiring lessons
The successful Resistant Materials Teacher will be joining a non-selective secondary Academy who has been judged as 'Good' by Ofsted. At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the Resistant Materials Teacher will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Resistant Materials Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team in the Lincolnshire Branch.