The Orchard Day Nursery Kew
Position: Room Leader
Contract type: 52 Weeks a year
Hours of Work: Full-time/ 40 hours a week
Contract term: Permanent
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2021
Closing date: 3 March 2021
Start date: 1 April 2021
Place of Work: 57-59 Kew Bridge Road, Brentford, Greater London, TW8 0EW
Email us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Orchard Day Nursery Kew based in Brentford, West London, has a strong family atmosphere and prepares children exceptionally well for their first steps towards primary schools. We believe in recruiting and training the very best early years practitioners and staff to meet the needs of all young babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers in our care. We offer shift work between the hours of 7am-7pm for all our nursery staff.
The successful candidate should be passionate about children’s learning.
Applicants should demonstrate the following qualifications & experiences:
• To support the manager to ensure that children with needs are identified
• To maintain awareness of what is happening throughout the whole nursery
• To ensure high standards in practice are met and to promote these high standards at all times
• To assist the Manager in showing parents around the nursery facilities and sending out information
• Minimum Level 3 qualification in Children and Young Peoples Workforce or equivalent.
• Excellent working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and current Ofsted statutory guidance.
• At least 3 year’s recent relevant experience as a room leader or deputy manager.
Interested candidates should send an application at the earliest possible time.
The Study Preparatory School and Nursery is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, as all new staff will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Orchard Day Nursery Kew Bridge
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Early Years
- Students of mixed gender, age Up to 5 years