NVQ Level 2: Scale Points 5-7 (pro rata)
2 days a week
Required: January 2020 (Fixed Term Contract)
Rosh Pinah Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and inspirational Teaching Assistant with vision and energy to join our School
Are you an outstanding Teaching Assistant who inspires and motivates children?
Are you committed to improving the lives of the children you teach?
If so, we will offer:
• Delightful, lively and engaged children
• A commitment to your continued professional development
• A vibrant, creative school committed to consistently improving outcomes
• A welcoming and friendly community of committed staff and governors
• A supportive and caring environment
Our new Teaching Assistant will:
• Have high expectations of themselves, the people they work with and the children they teach
• Be committed to driving forward pupil progress and achievement
• Be an effective and reflective classroom practitioner who is willing to learn and develop whilst sharing expertise to develop others
• Demonstrate effective behaviour for learning techniques
• Be well organised and able to work well both as part of a team and independently
• Be cheerful with a positive, 'can-do' attitude
• Be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children - applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and reference checks.
Please note that for safeguarding purposes we will not accept CV’s.
Please download our application pack from our website www.rpps.org.uk and contact Sheetal Raja on 020 8958 8599 to book a visit or email firstname.lastname@example.org