Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Russian Speaking Teaching Assistant for an outstanding independent school in West London (W4). The successful candidate will be working on a 1:1 basis with a girl in Year 4. The post will be full time and the child will be fully immersed in a Year 4 class which comprises of 20 children. This beautiful pre-preparatory school has been awarded the highest accolades of ‘excellent’ in all areas and ‘exceptional’ in achievements and learning. The school seeks to appoint a Russian Speaking Teaching Assistant to support the child in her transition to her UK education system.
About the Role
- Russian Speaking Teaching Assistant
- Working 1:1 with a girl in Year 4
- Full time, one term initially
- £70 - £75 per day
About the School
- Outstanding independent prep school
- Co-educational 4-11 years
- Very well resourced
- Small class sizes
- 5 minutes walk from Turnham Green station
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Russian speaker
- Proven experience working within the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa / right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number GXH18907.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.