St Augustine’s Priory
Independent Girls Catholic Day School in Ealing, West London
Russian Teacher - Part Time
(approx. 70% FTE, with the possibility of additional hours teaching EAL)
Required from September 2017
St Augustine’s Priory, a 3 - 18 independent Catholic day school for girls, with boys in the Nursery, is seeking to appoint a Russian Teacher to complement the work of our outstanding Modern Languages department.
If you are a genuinely passionate and committed teacher who wants to work in a school where teaching is a pleasure and puts learning at the heart of all it does, then this is the post for you.
The successful candidate will be:
· A qualified teacher with a good honours degree or equivalent qualification
· A confident and experienced classroom practitioner or an NQT
· Able to teach Russian up to A2 level
· Keen to organise events and trips to enhance subject enrichment
· Able to inspire students through the delivery of consistently outstanding lessons
· An enthusiastic, highly motivated and caring professional who holds high academic expectations
· Able to work as part of a progressive and dynamic team
There may be an opportunity to increase hours with additional EAL lessons. To be confirmed.
Closing date: 12 noon Monday, 22 May 2017
Interviews are scheduled for Wednesday, 24 May 2017 but this is subject to confirmation.
An application pack can be obtained from our website www.sapriory.com
St Augustine’s Priory, Hillcrest Road, Ealing, London W5 2JL
Tel: 020 8997 2022
St Augustine’s Priory is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all who work here to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and other relevant checks.