Safeguarding and Welfare Assistant
Salary: up to £18,066.79 per annum depending on experience
Closing Date – 12pm, Thursday 22nd June 2017
Interview Date – TBC
Nelson and Colne College, an Outstanding education provider with excellent facilities and unparalleled staff benefits, are looking for a Safeguarding and Welfare Assistant to join their successful team.
Responsible for providing efficient and effective administration support, the ideal candidate will provide cross organisational safeguarding and welfare services to all areas of the College and will act as the central point of administrative contact for the safeguarding and welfare team.
Main duties include:
· Under the guidance of the Safeguarding and Welfare Manager, produce relevant training materials including presentations to support the effective embedding of safeguarding across the curriculum
· Co-ordinate cross college team meetings including case conferences
· To provide effective administration support during meetings, taking notes and recording key messages and actions
· Under the guidance of the Safeguarding and Welfare Manager, monitor and maintain confidential records relating to the service
· Under the guidance of the Safeguarding and Welfare Manager, be responsible for preparing draft reports to be shared with the Safeguarding Team
The ideal candidate will have:
· 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English at Grade C or above
· Level 3 qualification in Administration or other relevant subject
· Degree/Level 4 qualification in a relevant field (desirable)
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this post and would like to find out more, please visit our website and complete an online application form.
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.