Sales Ledger Assistant
Salary: £16,540 to £17,666 per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Location: Based at Highbury Campus
Closing date: 21st June 2018
Exciting New Opportunity
Highbury College is looking for an experienced Sales Ledger Assistant to join our busy Finance team.
The Sales Ledger Assistant is responsible to the College Accountant for providing general invoicing and debt collection of students and non-student income invoices in order to enable the College to meet its broad objectives. Team working and communications within an overall approach that values people will be of key importance.
We are seeking a pro-active individual with a can-do attitude to join our friendly team which consists of a College Accountant, 1 Payroll Officer, 1 Finance Officer, 2 Purchase Ledger Assistants, 1 Sales Ledger Assistant and 2 Finance Administrators. We are looking for someone who will work with us to develop the Finance function.
If you think you have the passion and drive to take the Finance function forward and support the College to achieve its Mission and Vision, then please get in touch.
Highbury College offers extensive support to new staff including:
· Regular support and coaching throughout your first year
· A Mentor who will help you settle in to the College
· A thorough Induction programme
· Access to Learning and Development including a Free Course Voucher
What we can offer you:
· A fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension scheme where the College contributes around 19%
· 24 days’ annual leave per annum FTE, plus eight Bank Holidays and three days Christmas Closure
· A canteen, hair and beauty salon and nursery
· A sports centre with a 50% discount for staff
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Childcare voucher scheme and access to an online discount website
The working environment:
· You will be working within a friendly and professional team who are specialist experts
· You will be working for an excellent College which has over 50 years of teaching and learning experience.
Please note: If you require any assistance with the completion of your application please contact the Human Resources department on 02392 328910 or email the HR inbox on email@example.com
Highbury College is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. The attached Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide to us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.