School Administration Assistant
Q Grade £17,007 - -£17,391 pro rata, start date ASAP
19.5 hours per week, Tuesday to Thursday, term time only + 2 inset days
We are seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant to join our very friendly School Team, to support the smooth running of the school office. Duties will include dealing with attendance, post, photocopying, administering school meals and monies, managing school pupil records, preparing the school newsletter, telephone calls, emails, helping parents with general queries and general admin support.
Midsomer Norton Primary School in in the heart of the local community. The successful candidate will join a dedicated, hard-working, friendly and supportive staff team where both children and staff can thrive.
The successful applicant will:
• have excellent communication skills as you will be the first point of contact for visitors.
• be a team player
• have a flexible and positive attitude
• excellent organisation and time management skills
• ability to prioritise effectively and manage a demanding and changeable workload
• be committed to the school's aims and ethos
• be able to work in partnership with other schools within the Multi Academy Trust
• be able to follow direction from the Office Manager and School Business Manager
• have a great sense of humour!
Having experience of having worked in an Administrative role within a school setting would be a distinct advantage however training will be given to the right candidate.
19.5 hours per week Tue-Thu 8.30am – 3.30pm (including half hour lunch break)
To find out further information or to have an informal conversation regarding this role please contact Julie Wellington, School Business Manager on 01761 412289
Visits to the school are encouraged please call the office to arrange an appointment.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and as such all post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check and satisfactory references.
Please email completed application forms with a covering letter to email@example.com
Deadline for applications 24th February 2019
Interview Date Tuesday 5th March 2019