St. John's CofE Primary School is a well-respected and welcoming school located in a beautiful part of Bath & North East Somerset. Our mission is to provide a foundation for learning and caring that ensures excellent outcomes for all pupils. We are looking to appoint a new member of the team to support children in achieving their full attention.
The successful applicant will:
• have excellent administrative skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel and the ability to learn and to adapt new software applications quickly
- have excellent organisation and time management skills
• have a flexible and positive attitude
• have excellent communication skills
• be a team player
• be able to prioritise effectively and manage a demanding and changeable workload
• be committed to the school's aims and ethos
Previous experience of working in a school is preferred, however full training will be given to the right candidate.
The position is for 28 hours per week, term-time only + INSET days.
The school is a member of the Midsomer Norton Schools Partnership.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and as such all post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check and satisfactory references.