We are urgently seeking a school front office administrator to work part time until the end of the school year at a school in Bristol. This role will commence on the asap on a temporary basis becoming permanent for the right candidate. The working day will be 8.00am – 13.00pm, 20 hours over the week, 5 days a week.
The school is looking for an enthusiastic, skilled administrator to join our staff team to support our school to run smoothly and effectively.
It is essential that you have experience of working in an office and have a clear understanding of office practice, budget monitoring, financial/cash handling and meeting deadlines. You will be responsible for general administration of school records, financial record keeping and office services including maintenance of the school filing systems. Excellent organisational skills and the understanding of confidentiality is absolutely paramount for this role.
To be considered for the administrator position, you will:
• NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification in general clerical / administrative work
• Have recent experience working within and office environment
• Knowledge and experience working with SIMS (desirable)
• Knowledge &and experience of HR (desirable)
• Current Enhanced Child Workforce DBS certificate on the update service (desirable)
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600.