Full and Part-Time contracts
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield office covers Kirklees, Calderdale, Bradford and Wakefield.
Our business is growing and we are looking to recruit School Administrators to fill a variety of roles in Primary and Secondary School settings. The positions are on an ad-hoc supply basis, full or part-time to start in January 2018.
It is essential that you have previous experience of working in a school and a good working knowledge of SIMS and other school systems would be an advantage. Due to the nature of the work, and the potential to have access to sensitive information, you will need to hold an enhanced DBS on the online update service before being considered for any work.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Access to free CPD courses
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today with an up to date CV or for more information on this and other opportunities across Vision for Education contact the team at our Huddersfield branch.