We are looking for a skilled and experienced school administrator to join the Al Salam family.
If you have school experience in a similar role, then give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various administrative tasks. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your effective interpersonal skills to support in daily contact with a diverse multi-cultural population. You will hold significant customer service experience.
- Proven experience as a School Administrator
- Excellent Arabic & English both spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and office management skills; ability to multi-task and delegate assignments in a timely manner
- Good experience with Google for Education
- Experience as an educator is a plus
- Outstanding organizational ability
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Good judgment and decision-making aptitude
- Record-Keeping. Ensure all forms are completed & maintained and all information has been provided to the relevant department.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to relate to, motivate and empathize with a wide range of people from different backgrounds
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment and demonstrable respect for equality and diversity
- A flexible approach, and the ability to cope with changes
Al Salam Recruitment Policy is designed to ensure that the most qualified, capable, and effective individuals are selected and recruited for the School’s community. Our children are ambitious about their futures and are looking for committed teachers who are capable of helping them succeed.
Every successful application is subject to KHDA, Ministry of Labour Approval, and satisfactory reference checks.
Al Salam Community School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years