School Business Assistant
Required : As soon as possible
Salary: JG3, £17,681 - £18,672 p.a. (pro-rata)
37 hours per week, Term Time plus 5 Inset Days
Due to the recent restructure of the business support function we are looking to recruit a friendly, enthusiastic and highly professional individual to join our busy and hardworking support team.
As a School Business Assistant you will be the first point of contact at the school and therefore will play a vital role in creating a positive first impression to all stakeholders. You will need to be highly organised, adaptable, efficient, and be able to provide a high standard of support to the School Business Administrator. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential, as it the ability to remain calm and professional under pressure. Previous experience in a school setting would be an advantage but is not necessary, as training can be provided. However, previous experience in a busy office environment is essential.
- An organisation committed to excellence where pupils and staff are valued
- An innovative, vibrant and forward thinking school
- An experienced, supportive and committed staff team that work hard for the benefit of all the children
- Professional development opportunities.
- Patience, a good sense of humour, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- A commitment to be part of a forward thinking school where standards matter
- Committed and driven to high standards, personal success and self-development
- Commitment to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that can support a variety of professional development opportunities
If you are interested in this post please contact Christine Chiverton, School Business Manager, on 01275 873132 to discuss interview arrangements or to arrange a visit to the school.
An application form and further details are available from www.stnicholaschantryschool.org.uk Tel: 01275 873132 Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 14 December 2018, 12noon.
Interviews will be held w/c 17 December 2018.
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be vetted through DBS checks