Are you a professional School Business Leader looking for a new challenge?
The Governors and Head Teacher are seeking to appoint an exceptional School Business Leader to join our dynamic Senior Leadership Team from Easter 2018.
We are progressive and ambitious and are looking for a professional with an entrepreneurial approach who is driven to identify and implement development initiatives. You will be responsible for providing overall strategic leadership and management of the School’s finances, delivering first rate administrative and personnel systems and overseeing key aspects of the school’s daily operations including catering, administration and premises management. If you have the drive and energy to make change happen, this is the job for you!
Contract: Full-time, 52 weeks per year
- Are you a dedicated, high performing professional who leads by example?
- Do you have the drive and energy to be an exceptional School Business Leader, along with the skills required to provide inspirational strategic and financial leadership?
- Are you dynamic and enthusiastic, with a great sense of humour and the ability to thrive in a busy, school environment?
- Are you committed to raising standards with high expectations and extensive experience of finance, personnel, premises, health and safety, administrative and IT systems?
- Are you bursting with ideas and have the capacity to involve yourself fully in the life of our school?
- Do you have exceptional communication skills, along with the ability to respond effectively to future challenges?
What we can offer you:-
- Working as part of an outstanding, proactive and forward-thinking Senior Leadership Team
- Involved in decision making at the highest level
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated staff and a strong ethos of high excellence and challenge for all
- An exceptional opportunity for professional and career development
- A brand new building, with excellent facilities
Visits to the school are expected so that you can meet our children and staff and get a feel for our school. Please contact Mrs S. Storey, School Office Manager to arrange a suitable date.
Closing Date for applications: 12 noon Wednesday 24th January 2018
References will be taken up prior to interview.
To apply for this position please download an application pack from the TES website and completed forms should be returned to Mrs R. Emeny, Head Teacher
Churchfields Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we implement Child Protection procedures in the appointment of all staff.