Trinity Church School is a vibrant, modern and successful school serving Radstock and the surrounding area and is part of the Midsomer Norton Schools Partnership. We are currently recruiting for a new School Business Manager to be based at Trinity Church School but also support our sister school Dundry Church of England Primary School on the outskirts of Bristol.
We are seeking an exceptional, highly motivated and hard-working individual to join our team. The successful candidate should have both a solid financial & administrative background with excellent communication skills. The role will part-time (24 hrs per week), term time only (plus inset days and one week in the holidays)
They will be responsible for:
• Financial and premises management
• HR including safer recruitment, in liaison with the Headteacher
• Health and safety
• Leading the school administration and premises teams
• Managing the school communications and school promotion
The successful candidate will be required to work as an integral part of the Senior Leadership Team at an operational level in liaison with the Executive Headteacher. You will need a good standard of written English, excellent communication skills, experience of managing finance and the ability to take the initiative within agreed boundaries. You will be highly organised and take pride in your office environment.
Previous experience in a school and a qualification in School Business Management are desirable but not essential.
We offer you:
• Enthusiastic staff, committed to securing high standards
• Local government pension scheme
• An active and supportive governing body
• To be part of a large and successful Multi Academy Trust
We would like to hear from you if you believe you can make a positive contribution to our school.