London E3 4NE
School Business Manager
35 hours, PO4 (term-time only + 4 weeks)
From January 2019
£40,653 - £43,503 FTE
Do you have a background in financial management?
Do you have excellent people, organisational and communication skills?
Wellington Primary is successful, ambitious and forward-thinking.
Due the relocation of our School Business Manager, we’re looking for an exceptional professional to join our dedicated staff team.
· be willing to make an outstanding contribution to our school
· have an excellent understanding of finance and budget management, personnel procedures and resources management
· be exceptionally organised and efficient, with good attention to detail
· have excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility in demanding situations
· have the ability to lead and manage a committed school administration team
· be committed to high standards and improving achievement for all
· be dedicated to providing a highly efficient support service to enable high quality learning for all our children
· be able to provide a friendly and warm welcome to our supportive parents, governors and the wider community
· be an excellent communicator with a sense of humour and a smile!
For an application pack, please e-mail the school with your name and address:
Closing date: Monday 19th November, 12pm
Interviews: Monday 26th November
Visits to the school are encouraged.
To discuss the post further, please telephone Martin Grant, Headteacher, on 020 8980 2413.
Wellington School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.