Our Vision: “To make learning utterly irresistible for all pupils and staff at Binfield C.E. Primary School”.
“An Outstanding Church of England Primary School” (SIAMS March 2017)
Due to the successful promotion of our School Business Manager, the governors are looking to recruit a suitable person to play a key role in the leadership of our school. You will be a member of the senior leadership team with responsibility for leading and managing the school’s financial, administration, facilities, personnel and support services.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is determined to make a difference to our school community and help us on our journey towards outstanding
- Can ensure the effective management, reporting and recording of the school’s finances
- Shows the ability to use existing resources to overcome challenges and creates new and effective solutions
- Understands and analyses data to identify options and make recommendations
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence, integrity and confidence
- Can lead and manage a staff team and is a highly effective communicator
We can offer:
- Keen, curious & enthusiastic children
- A well resourced school that is focused on children becoming effective and empowered learners
- A team of hardworking and enthusiastic professionals
- A staff well-being package
For more details or for an informal chat with the current School Business Manager, please contact the School Office on 01344 860106 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Bracknell Forest website: ats-bracknell.jobsgopublic.com/vacancies/list
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Monday 26th June 2017
Interviews: Friday 30th June 2017
Binfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and the position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and relevant documentation.
Our school’s core values are: Community; Inclusion; Creativity; Integrity
“To be true to ourselves, each other and the world.”