3 days/21 hours per week, term time only plus 1 week
The Headteacher and Governors of this Good school are looking to appoint an experienced School Business Manager to play a key role in the administration and leadership of our happy and successful school.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for undertaking:
- Financial management and marketing
- Overseeing facilities, health, safety, wellbeing and risk assessment
- Personnel and Office management
‘The school is a happy and vibrant community where pupils from a very wide range of backgrounds get on well together’. ‘Pupils are proud of their school and talk enthusiastically about all it has to offer’ (Ofsted).
We are looking for someone who:
- Is determined to make a difference to our school community and help us on our journey towards outstanding
- Can ensure effective management, reporting and recording of the school’s finances
- Shows an ability to use existing resources to overcome challenges and creates new and effective solutions
- Understands and analyses data to identify options and make recommendations
- Demonstrates courage, emotional intelligence, integrity and confidence
- Is a highly effective communicator
- Works well as part of a team
We can offer:
A commitment to providing high quality education and experiences.
Children and staff who enjoy learning together
An inclusive and caring ethos
A committed and dedicated staff team
A supportive leadership team with good opportunities for CPD
A warm and positive environment where everyone is valued
At Mora Primary School we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment and enhanced DBS checks.
Visits to the school are encouraged; contact the School Office to arrange a visit.
Please email us on email@example.com or telephone 020 8452 2634 for the job description and application form.
Closing date for application forms: Monday 13th November 2017 at 12pm (midday)
Interviews will be held on: Thursday 23rd November 2017
Tel: 020 8452 2634
Head Teacher: Ms Nicola Denton