The school is seeking to appoint a highly skilled Business Manager to be responsible for all:
- Financial accounting and processes
- Management of the single central register and safeguarding of the school site
- HR procedures.
- Line manage all support staff involved in administration, premises management, financial support, health and safety and contractors
- Procurement (in liaison with central support)
As the role is integral to the strategic leadership of the school, the successful candidate must be a confident leader who can function well as part of a team, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, have a ‘can-do’ attitude, be highly organised and have the ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
You will have:
- Sound experience of financial management and budgetary control in schools or equivalent
- Experience of ICT and SIMS
- A good understanding and knowledge of human resources management and payroll
- An understanding of facilities management including Health and Safety
- An ability to identify, research, develop, cost and implement new initiatives
- An ability to secure funding through researching and applying for resources
- A high degree of motivation to be fully committed to work in a school environment.
- The expectation to contribute to the life of the school
- The skills to promote a positive image of the school through your work.
- The ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
In return, we will offer you:
- A personalised approach to Continuing Professional Development
- A role in a school that has a clear vision
- A supportive and inclusive staff environment
Please download a vacancy pack from www.buckinghamschool.com and send a letter of application identifying your suitability and potential impact in the role and completed application form, giving full contact details of two recent, relevant professional referees (one of which is your current Headteacher) to: email@example.com
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit the school by appointment in advance of the interview date.
Please contact Mrs Alison Allen, PA to Headteacher – 01280 818 920 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: 12pm on Monday, 26th March 2018.
Interview date: Thursday, 29th March 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff to share this commitment. We are also committed in promoting community cohesion, healthy school and young enterprise.