Date posted: 31 October 2019
Start date: 2 December or as soon as possible
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: PO1 - £30,507 to £32,878 (pro rata term time + 3 weeks)
Contract term: Permanent, 35 hours per week
Bewick Bridge Primary School is a friendly and welcoming community school in the village of
Cherry Hinton on the outskirts of Cambridge. We currently provide education for 212 children aged 4 - 11 years. Our school has been through considerable change in recent times including a significant building refurbishment.
We wish to appoint a well-qualified, capable, enthusiastic and highly motivated School Business Manager to work as part of our leadership team. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
● Experience in a senior or middle management position in the public or private sector in administration and/or finance
● Experience of sound financial planning and budgetary control
● Adept leadership skills
● Strategies to secure and further develop our school site and premises
● Excellent ICT skills (particularly in regard to financial software)
● A good business acumen
● Experience of HR and personnel management
Should you wish to discuss the role further, please contact Alison Clarke, Headteacher on 01223 508772 or email email@example.com . To apply, please complete and return an application form with covering letter no later than midday, Friday 15 November 2019.
Closing date: midday, Friday 15 November 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 21 November 2019
Bewick Bridge School is an equal opportunities employer and requires enhanced DBS clearance as part of its commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.