We’re looking for an exceptional School Business Manager
- Do you want the chance to work in an exceptional school in the heart of the City of London?
- Can you be responsible for the financial management, assets and resources of our unique school?
- Are you an excellent communicator who can motivate colleagues to go the extra mile to ensure our young people have outstanding provision in every way?
Sir John Cass’s Foundation Primary School is looking for a talented School Business Manager to take overall responsibility for financial management and fundraising at our school. As School Business Manager you would be a key part of our school leadership team ensuring the smooth running of all finance functions in school. You would ensure we made the most of our resources to reach our goal of providing an exceptional education for every child.
This is a senior role and school and you’ll need to have substantial leadership and management capabilities. You will lead and manage a small team and be responsible for a substantial budget.
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to write clear, concise and informative financial reports
- To be a credible leader and excellent communicator, working closely with our staff team, the children, the governing body and the City of London Corporation.
We can offer you the chance to work in an outstanding Church of England primary school- the only maintained school in the City of London. You’ll be part of an exceptional institution with over 300 years of rich history and achievement in education.
We offer a range of staff benefits including:
- An iPad
- A season ticket loan, bicycle load, career break scheme and access to a range of staff benefits
- Financial support to undertake a master’s level qualification
- A talented and enthusiastic team.
For further information, please go to: www.sirjohncassprimary.org.
To apply please download and complete the application form. You should include a personal statement which demonstrates your skills and suitability for the role.
Application deadline: Friday 2nd March, 2018
Interviews: Friday 9th March, 2018
We encourage visits to the school to discuss this position further with the Headteacher. If you wish to discuss the role further please contact the school office on 0207 283 1147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sir John Cass’s Foundation Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and we have stringent procedures in place to ensure everyone who works with us shares that commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to several checks to ensure their suitability for work with children, including an enhanced DBS check.