Full time and Permanent – Term time plus 3 weeks
Part Time working will be considered for the right candidate.
The Governing Body of Keston Primary School and Nursery are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and forward thinking School Business Manager to join our happy and supportive school community.
Our School Business Manager will support the Headteacher by strategically leading and managing all aspects of business innovation, financial, facilities management, personnel, plus leadership of the administrative and premises staff.
The successful candidate will have:
- An understanding of relevant policies/codes of practice/legislation
- Experience of working in a business environment at a management level
- Experience of working within a financial role
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyse data and information and use the analysis to monitor and support activities to drive school improvement
- Excellent ICT skills including the adept use of Microsoft applications, SIMS and website software with motivation to constantly innovate and improve
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage a multi-disciplinary team effectively
- Ability to relate well to children and adults
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for/manage the operation and delivery of support services within the school
- Be responsible for/manage the planning, development and monitoring of support services
- To manage administration staff, including commissioning and delegation of relevant activities
- Be responsible for the effective management of financial administration procedures, including responsibility for compliance with financial regulations
- Be responsible for planning, monitoring and evaluation of budget
- Be responsible for the management of expenditure from the school budget
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged through contact with the school office.
Application closing date is Thursday 1st December; interviews on Wednesday 7th December.
Keston Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all staff to share in this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.