School Business Manager
Required as soon as possible for Hambrough Primary School
Grade 11, Salary circa £39,915.00 to £41,847.00 (negotiable for the right candidate)
Full time position, 35 hours per week term time only
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, highly motivated and inspirational School Business Leader to join our great school.
Hambrough is a two-form entry school with a Nursery, based in Southall, part of the London Borough of Ealing. We are located in the center of a vibrant commercial and residential community. The school benefits from recent internal re-modelling and playground re development works. Hambrough is a highly inclusive school where pupils are valued and encouraged to succeed and reach their potential.
The School Business Manager will be a key member of the leadership team and will lead and manage the innovation, financial, personnel, premises and administration aspects of the school.
We seek a person who:
• Has previous School Business Leadership and Management experience
• Is exceptionally enthusiastic and creative
• Has a commitment to an inclusive education for all and to developing a positive, enthusiastic culture for all staff and students
• Is ambitious and eager to develop their own and others’ professional development
• Has a good track record of driving forward improvements
• Is an innovative thinker and solution orientated
We can offer:
• An excellent remuneration package
• A very supportive Headteacher and Leadership Team
• High quality CPD opportunities including a range of networking opportunities
• A forward thinking body of staff, who are determined to continue to drive standards and aspirations up within the community and with families
• Modern facilities with parking on site.
If you are interested in this exciting post, please download the information pack and application form from the school website: https://hambrough-ealing.secure-dbprimary.com/ealing/primary/hambrough
If you would like an informal conversation with the Headteacher, or to arrange a visit, please contact Jyoti Verma on: 0208 574 2002, or email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 27th September 2019 (1pm); Shortlisting: 27th September 2019 (PM)
Interview to be held: Monday 30th September 2019
Hambrough is committed to Safeguarding Children - All candidates will require Enhanced DBS clearance.
Candidates who have lived or worked abroad may require an overseas police check and will be asked to provide a good conduct certificate. Further information can be found at www.direct.gov.uk