Shoreditch Park Primary School is an Outstanding two form entry school with a dedicated Autistic Resource Provision (ARP), located on Shoreditch Park in South Hackney. We are looking to recruit an experienced, well-motivated and dedicated School Business Manager.
The successful candidate will have proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop teams of support staff across the following functions: Finance & Procurement, HR & Payroll, Marketing, Business Support Services & Premises Management.
This role is key to the success of the school and we seek a School Business Manager who has a positive attitude, who cares about making a difference to the outcomes of our students and can take others along the journey with them. They will need to be a team player that is able to multi task effectively, motivate others and demonstrate a commitment to achieving high standards. Ideally the post-holder will possess relevant SBM qualifications and will have had experience in a similar environment or can bring high quality, transferable skills from a business environment.
We are part of an exciting local development, ‘The Britannia Project’, which involves the development of a new state of the art Leisure Centre and New Secondary School right on our doorstep. As part of this project significant investment is being made to uplift facilities at Shoreditch Park Primary School and improve its IT infrastructure. The post will provide you with an opportunity to make your mark in the design and co-ordination of this exciting project.
The successful candidate will work within an experienced leadership team and be afforded autonomy to lead and drive forward change.
In order to do this you will have:
• A strong academic record
• A certificate, or diploma, in School Business Management or be prepared to complete accreditation;
• Leadership and management experience of areas including finance, HR and health and safety;
• Experience of premises, facilities and project management;
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to present both written and verbal information for the Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team and Governors.
• A genuine desire to involve yourself fully in the life of our school and to work as part of our forward-thinking team of professionals.
• A successful school with an experienced Senior Leadership Team and Governing body.
• A robust induction process
• Individualised professional development and career enhancement opportunities
• A comprehensive Wellbeing Policy which includes benefits such as free membership to Employee Assistance Program
• The support of an experienced administrative, finance and premises team including a HR and Finance assistant.
Please visit our website, www.shoreditchpark.hackney.sch.uk, for further information about Shoreditch Park Primary School and to download an application pack.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended.
Contact Nicola Cavanna at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Closing date: 23rd May 2019 – Interviews will be held the week starting 3rd June 2019.
Shoreditch Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding all children.
Successful candidates will require a DBS clearance and suitable references before commencing employment.
We are committed to diversity, equality and inclusion and welcome applications from all section of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.