Coxlease School, Clay Hill, Lyndhurst, Hampshire, SO43 7DE
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We are seeking a School Business Manager for our Lyndhurst based Education and Care service. The successful candidate will support the Senior Leadership Team and have the responsibility for overseeing the management of a comprehensive administrative support service, which includes finance, admin, HR, referrals and support services in line with Priory policies. They will also ensure the service's efficient operation according to agreed procedures, and to maintain those procedures by conducting regular reviews.
Our main campus is based in Lyndhurst and we offer a unique integration of education, care and therapy to young people aged 5 to 19 with complex needs.
- Leading & advising on matters relating to finance, HR, administration, referrals & Admin in the South East region
- Responsible for strategic planning, including all finance implications, ensuring the services make the best possible use of resources available
- Preparing service budgets, present to Operations Director, with forecasting, recommendations and costings
- Devise and develop systems to cope with changes in policies, administration and financial implications
- Overseeing the management of the accounting functions, ensuring its efficient operation according to agreed procedures
- Ensuring that the support services are fully prepared to meet Ofsted/CQC financial criteria
- Prepare regular management accounts for budget holders and to report on the financial state of the site.
- Educated to GCSE (Grades A-C) or equivalent standard, with excellent keyboard skills and an intermediate level of proficiency for the standard range of office applications
- Previous experience within accounts management
- Previous management / supervisory experience
- An understanding of residential and specialist educational services is desirable.
This post is to start as soon as possible.
We can offer you 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays, company pension scheme plus a great benefits package. The working hours are 37.5 hours a week, Monday through to Friday and the successful candidate will receive a comprehensive training package including scheduled ongoing face to face training and CPD planning.
- Priory Perks reward and discount scheme
- Comprehensive induction
- Pension scheme
- We cover the cost of your enhanced disclosure check
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Commitment to your ongoing training and career progression
- Employee recognition scheme.
For all roles we require a minimum of two references. References provided must cover the last 3 years, for all of our services we will need to request all references from where you have worked with either Children or Vulnerable Adults. Please be advised that references may be requested prior to interview for roles within our schools.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
Priory Education Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Education and Children's services will cover the cost of a DBS.
- Special needs with independent funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 9 - 19 years
Coxlease School is an independent specialist day school, located near Lyndhurst, Hampshire, The School enjoys a beautiful setting in the heart of the New Forest.
The school is well situated for easy access across to many areas of s...