School Business Manager
Full Time / Permanent
Salary scale: NJC Point 48-49, 52 weeks (£44,632 - £45,591)
• Are you a strategic thinker with creativity running through your veins?
• Do you have strong inter-personal and communication skills?
• Do you thrive in creating financial opportunities?
If yes to these questions, this could be the next job for you!
Northwood Community Primary is a unique school where over 500 pupils are able to thrive and achieve their full potential within our Mainstream and Designated Special Provision. Northwood is a successful school and an exciting place to grow as a leader. You will be coming to us at an exciting time of change and when the school is experiencing success after success.
We can offer you:
• A friendly, highly professional and supportive team
• A commitment to excellent professional development and wellbeing for all staff
• The chance to take a central, senior role in shaping the future of our school in an ever-changing educational landscape
• An ethos that promotes positive transformation and high expectations
• A strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
The application form and all information about the post are held on the school website www.ncps.co.uk
Please email all completed application forms & a covering letter to
Jason Hollywood, Headteacher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Northwood Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of children and adhering to Equality for All. The successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
Visits to the school are welcome: We are flexible, please contact us to arrange.
Closing date: Midday, Thursday 24th October 2019
Shortlisting: Friday 25th October 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 5th November 2019