This is an exciting stage in the school’s development as we have just embarked on a journey to become one of the most improved schools in the country.
This post is an excellent opportunity to work alongside our forward-thinking headteacher who is leading our school on a transformational journey. We have been graded as ‘good’ in all areas by Ofsted and pupils are beginning to make rapid progress in our purposeful and happy environment. However, we are not complacent. We are committed to further increasing our efforts, particularly on the business front. We are looking for a talented leader to manage the strategy and operation of the business functions of our school, including financial management, human resources, premises, health and safety, administration and procurement / contracts (catering, IT). Please note, we anticipate applications from the business as well as educational sectors.
We are looking for:
- a committed and dynamic leader to join a highly effective Senior Leadership Team
- a self-motived person who will strategically lead all business functions
- an innovative leader who is able to bring new ideas to generate income
- someone who will develop and drive the school’s marketing strategy
- a person who models and demands high expectations in all areas of the school from pupils and staff alike
In return, we offer the opportunity to:
- work alongside an ambitious headteacher
- work closely with a senior team that will provide vision, direction and strong moral purpose
- engage with a Governing Body, staff, pupils and parents who are incredibly aligned, dedicated and passionate about our school community’s potential to achieve remarkable things
- make a real contribution on the future of our school (particularly in all business functions)
- work in a well-resourced school on an impressive site
- rapidly develop your own leadership skills and to undertake national professional qualifications, such as NASBM / ILM
We would very much like to hear from you if you share our vision, values and enthusiasm.
The recruitment pack and application form are available from the TES and our school website: www.roxbourneprimaryschool.co.uk/vacancies-1 Candidates are warmly invited to visit our school. To arrange a visit, for a confidential discussion with the headteacher or to submit an application, please contact the headteacher’s PA on 0208 422 9207 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 09:00 on Wednesday 25th April 2018
Shortlisting: Wednesday 25th April 2018
Recruitment Day: Wednesday 2nd May 2018
Start Date: June / July 2018 or earlier if available sooner
Roxbourne is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure and provide references. CVs are not accepted.