36 hours per week
All Year Round
Working day to be negotiated with successful applicant
Start date to be confirmed at interview
Ronald Ross Primary School is set in the heart of our diverse community. In 2013 OFSTED recognised us as being Outstanding. Our pupils regardless of their abilities are encouraged to aim high and work hard in a supportive environment that ensures every young person can fulfil their potential.
Due to the retirement of our current SBM, the Head teacher and Governors are seeking to recruit an exceptional, enthusiastic, motivated and committed School Business Manager to lead on all aspects of the day-to-day support within the school.
You will play a central role in our School Leadership Team, providing strategic vision and operational deliverance on all matters relating to Budget, Finance, HR, IT and Premises. You will work alongside the Head teacher, as we continue to develop our successful school
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the natural ability to be friendly and welcoming to all
- Will contribute to the development of the school through our Leadership Team;
- Has the ability to inspire colleagues, peers and teams, whilst working under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Has an excellent understanding of financial procedures;
- Has an enthusiasm for working in an educational environment;
- Has excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of working in the education sector
We can offer you:
- Work as part of a Leadership team where your skills, enthusiasm and desire to succeed will be recognised
- The opportunity to develop the role and your own career
- A warm, supportive and positive learning working environment
- Staff who are committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes of our pupils
- An engaged, supporting and effective Governing Board.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
Please phone Julie Meredith SBM on 0208 788 5233 to make an appointment to come and walk around. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below or an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Alternatively please contact the school for any further details on the telephone number or email below. Please e-mail completed application form to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 01 June 2018 (at 9am)
Shortlisting: 04 June 2018
Interviews: 14 June 2018
If you have not heard from us by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share our commitment.
This post is subject to DBS check P
lease note that we do not accept CVs