PERMANENT CONTRACT ST PATRICK’S R C HIGH SCHOOL
56 New Lane Eccles
TEL: 0161 921 2300
Executive Principal: Mr P Murden
Headteacher: Mrs A Byrne
36 hours per week – All Year Round
St Patrick’s Teaching School is looking to appoint a strategically innovative, highly skilled and experienced school business manager at this exciting time in our school’s evolution. We have been an outstanding school since 2008. Heavily oversubscribed, we have secured consistently strong educational outcomes for our students and become a system leading school working in partnership to support other schools and the next generation of excellent teachers.
Working closely with the Executive Principal and Headteacher, the successful candidate must be a confident leader with vision, energy and drive. They will take full responsibility for leading the Finance, Premises, HR, Administrative functions and our BSF contracts so as to enable the school community, including Teaching School, to deliver on our core business and purpose.
As a key member of the SLT, the successful candidate will be:
- qualified with strong Financial management skills
- entrepreneurial and able to develop opportunities
- highly organised and comfortable leading multi-disciplinary teams
- have experience of HR processes and a working knowledge of employment law - understand educational trends and issues
- able to guide future strategy and school development
- have strong organisational and communication skills
Please contact Mrs T Withers, PA to the Executive Principal and Headteacher to arrange an informal visit.
Application Forms are to be returned to the School by post or by e-mail to: email@example.com
St Patrick’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people as our first priority.
Closing date: Wednesday 15th November 2017