Hours: 35 hours (52 weeks per annum)
Sacred Heart is a forward looking inclusive Catholic Primary School within the Sacred Heart Parish Wimbledon. We have an excellent team of practitioners committed to continuous improvement.
We are looking for an experienced School Business Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Have a clear vision of and a strong commitment to Christian education
- Contribute to the school’s strategic vision, combined with highly effective communication skills that will inspire further success.
- Be a strategic thinker and active member of the senior leadership team.
- Have experience of leading and managing core functions which includes;
- Finance, HR, Premises, Health & Safety and Safeguarding
- Have experience of financial planning and reporting
- Understand the need for effective risk management, health and safety procedures and compliance
- Actively seek opportunities for additional income streams for the school
- Be committed to the welfare, wellbeing and education of all the children within our school
- Have a relevant qualification and experience
- Have a proven experience of working as part of a team
We will offer the successful candidate:
- A caring and positive working atmosphere inspired by our strong Catholic ethos
- Hard-working, dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues
- Happy, well motivated children who enjoy coming to school
- Strong parish and community links
- A clear commitment to continuing professional development
Visits to the school are welcome, please email the School Business Manager for further information at: email@example.com
Closing date: 1 September 2017
Interviews: 8 September 2017
Sacred Heart is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced CRB Check.
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
Headteacher – Mrs Valerie Rose
Burlington Road, New Malden, KT3 4ND
Archdioceses of Southwark
London Borough of Merton