School Business Manager
36 hours per week, Term time only + 5 training days
£32,464 - £36,529 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, Scale POB
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex
Required for an immediate start
A vacancy has arisen for a highly motivated and proactive individual to fulfil the role of School Business Manager. We are looking for an exceptional individual for this pivotal role within the school leadership team.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent financial, literacy and I.T. skills and have the ability to lead a team effectively. A relevant professional qualification such as CSBM would be desirable. If you have attention to detail, are able to prioritise your workload, meet deadlines and inspire your team, we would be keen to hear from you.
The successful candidate will have:
- Budget management, monitoring and financial reporting experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work well under pressure delivering to tight deadlines.
- A highly professional attitude demonstrating discretion and confidentiality.
- Proven skills and abilities of successful leadership and managing staff.
- A recognised School Business Manager qualification (or willing to work towards one).
- Integrity, stamina and a sense of humour.
In return we offer:
- Highly motivated, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school.
- A strong team of dedicated staff who are committed to maintaining high standards.
- A supportive and friendly Governing Body committed to continuing school improvement.
- Leadership support and professional development opportunities.
Informal visits are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office (01895 632895)
CLOSING DATE: 24 November 2017 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: Friday 01 December 2017
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.