School Business Manager Sc. P05 (39-42)
Immanuel and St Andrew C of E Primary School
HeadTeacher: Mrs B. Grehan
Salary: Scale PO 5 Pt: 39-42 (£45,594 - £48,576)
Immanuel and St Andrew C of E Primary School is a highly respected, over-subscribed, diverse and thriving Primary school set in the heart of Streatham. Our vision, fondly known as “The Immanuel Way” is to prepare children for life-long learning whilst valuing the uniqueness of every child and providing for their needs. We are committed to high academic standards, high expectations and high aspirations which drives our belief in “Excellence for all. Excellence from all.” We would welcome an application from interested candidates who wish to become part of the ‘Immanuel’ family.
We can offer:
• Excellent career advancement continuing professional development opportunities.
• A warm, welcoming and creative environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team.
• Polite, happy and engaged children with a great enthusiasm for learning.
• Supportive parents and governors committed to our school ethos.
You will be required to:
• Provide strategic financial direction and leadership to the School.
• Take ownership of the School’s Financial Resource Management, Human Resources Management, and Administrative function, including IT and GDPR management.
• Manage the Finance and Administration Team.
• Act as the school’s Health and Safety Lead, and provide overall direction to the Premises team in keeping the School premises maintained and safe.
• Support the School’s Governing Body as required.
• Be enthusiastic, committed and proactive, and be willing to be fully involved in the life of our School.