School Business Manager
Red Gates School is a highly successful primary special school with excellent facilities for pupils with severe learning difficulties (SLD) and autism. There are currently 138 pupils on roll. The school has been awarded Quality Marks for Inclusion, CPD and Basic Skills.
The School invite applications from highly motivated and organised individuals with energy and vision to join our excellent and dedicated team as our School Business Manager.
We are looking for a strong candidate who can provide strategic vision and leadership in all aspects of school administration; including the ability to drive policies and procedures in HR, finance, resources, premises, health and safety and income generation to join our Senior Leadership Team.
The successful candidate will be forward thinking and able to support the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to develop school systems to enable us to deliver the highest quality education to our children.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have a recognized management/business degree or an equivalent related professional qualification. A Diploma in School Business Management is desirable.
- Have experience of working in a financial and or School financial management position
- Have experience of providing high-level administrative support including experience of managing staff and HR Procedures
- Have effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of, and manage a team
- Have excellent organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to adapt, design, develop or procure robust information and administration systems
Visits to Red Gates School are warmly encouraged and can be organised by contacting the email address below.
Closing Date: 26th January 2018
Shortlisting: 29th January 2018
Interviews: 7th February 2018