Immanuel and St Andrew C of E Primary School is a highly respected, over-subscribed, diverse and thriving Primary school set in the heart of Streatham. Our vision, fondly known as “The Immanuel Way” is to prepare children for life-long learning whilst valuing the uniqueness of every child and providing for their needs. We are committed to high academic standards, high expectations and high aspirations which drives our belief in “Excellence for all. Excellence from all.” We would welcome an application from interested candidates who wish to become part of the ‘Immanuel’ family.
We can offer:
- Excellent career advancement continuing professional development opportunities.
- A warm, welcoming and creative environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team.
- Polite, happy and engaged children with a great enthusiasm for learning.
- Supportive parents and governors committed to our school ethos.
You will have:
- Leadership, financial experience and management of areas including Premises, Health and Safety, Administration, Facilities and HR.
- A recognised business qualification such as CSBM or other relevant professional qualification or can demonstrate equivalent experience.
- A high level of drive and motivation with the ability to motivate others.
- The ability to contribute significantly to the strategic vision and direction of the school.
- A proactive approach to school business development.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with different stake holders.
To obtain a recruitment pack including Job Description and Person Specification, please contact Mrs B Grehan on 02086795005, or email Mrs B Grehan on email@example.com
How to Apply:
Please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to Mrs. B. Grehan (marked confidential), Immanuel and St Andrew Primary School, Northanger Road, Streatham, London SW16 5SL.
Closing date for the receipt of completed application forms: Friday 16th March 2018 at 12.00pm
Shortlisting: Monday 19th March 2018
Interview: Tuesday 27th March 2018
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs and in the recruitment pack.
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all. www.lambeth.gov.uk
“Excellence for all. Excellence from all.”
Immanuel & St Andrew C of E Primary School
Northanger Road, Streatham, Lambeth, London SW16 5SL
Tel: 020 8679 5005
Headteacher: Mr B. Grehan