37 hpw, 52 weeks per year, required from January / February 2017.
Rushmere Hall Primary School is a rapidly improving, three-form entry school in the North East of Ipswich with approximately 580 children on roll. Rushmere Hall is an exciting place to be!
We have made great strides over the last year and are continuing on our quest to achieve a 'Good' grading at the next Ofsted inspection. We require a motivated, positive, confident and proactive Business Manager who can lead the office team, manage our budget effectively and maintain our premises to ensure that we become 'Outstanding' in the way in which our school is managed.
The Headteacher and governing body are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, highly skilled and organised individual to join our diverse and inclusive community school.
At Rushmere Hall, we are committed to all aspects of school life and value our local community immensely.
- have strategic leadership and management experience of areas including finance, human resources, premises and facilities management, health and safety; ideally in an educational environment
- have effective communication, negotiating and influencing skills, including the ability to present written and verbal information to a variety of audiences, including governors
- be an effective team member willing to undertake a range of duties and have excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- be dedicated to developing positive relationships with all members of the school community
- manage and improve the performance of members of the office team and caretaking staff through quality performance management and CPD.
We can offer you:
- a highly supportive Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team and strong, experienced governing body
- opportunities to further your professional development and to be part of the school's Senior Leadership Team
- a supportive and inclusive school community where everyone is valued.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
CVs will not be considered.
An application pack can be downloaded from the school website www.rushmerehallprimaryschool.com
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: 8 December 2016.
Interviews: 14 December 2016.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.
Rushmere Hall Primary School