Malmesbury Primary School is an inclusive, ‘Good’, ‘Rights Respecting’ school in the East of Tower Hamlets. We are committed to striving for the highest standards and aspirations for our children. We are looking for an exceptional professional to join our team, who is passionate about children’s learning and will play a key role in taking our whole school forward. Experience of working in an education setting is desired, but not essential, with skills such as resilience, adaptability and flexibility a key element of the role.
We are looking for someone who:
- holds the Certificate or Diploma in School Business Management, or be prepared to embark on it.
- will make an outstanding contribution to our school and the Senior Leadership Team in school improvement
- has an excellent understanding of finance and budget management, HR procedures and resources management including premises
- is dedicated to providing a highly efficient support service to enable high quality teaching for all our children
- is exceptionally organised and efficient, paying attention to detail
- has excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility in demanding situations
- has the ability to lead and manage a committed school administration team
- is committed to high standards and improving achievement for all
- is able to provide a friendly and warm welcome to our supportive parents, governors and the wider community
- has excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills, including the ability to present written and verbal information to a variety of audiences, including Governors.
We can offer you:
- Wonderful children and families
- Working within a supportive leadership team
- Commitment to Training and development
- Working with partnership schools through our TELTSA Alliance
- Strong governance that is committed to the children and the school’s continued success
- A positive school community where children, families and staff work together
There will be a handover period with the current Business Manager to ensure a smooth transition.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date: Friday 20th April 2018
Interviews: Thursday 26th April 2018
Please request an application pack from Gina Taylor via email at email@example.com or See school website for application pack www.malmesburyschool.uk
Informal visits welcomed and encouraged