LA-Controlled, Mixed, c200 on roll
Required for September 2017
Salary: P04 – P06 depending on skills and experience (£39,855 to £47,292)
We are looking for a talented, experienced and enthusiastic professional to take the lead role in the business management of the school.
The successful candidate would ideally have:
- experience of working in an educational context, preferably a school
- DSBM or equivalent training and/or qualifications
- a high level of drive and motivation
- have an excellent understanding of finance and budget management, personnel procedures and resources management
- be exceptionally organised and efficient, with attention to detail
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as flexibility in demanding situations
- have the ability to lead and manage a committed school administration team
- be dedicated to providing a highly efficient support service to enable high quality teaching for all our children
- be able to provide a friendly and warm welcome to our parents, governors and the wider community
Application pack and form available to download from either the TES website or our own website www.towerhamletspru.org.uk/content/staff-vacancies
Closing date for applications: 9am, Tuesday 26th June 2017.
Completed forms to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates wishing to visit the school and/or have an informal chat with the Headteacher or the existing School Business Manager should contact Shalim Ahmed on 020 7791 7720 or email email@example.com
[NO AGENCIES PLEASE]
Tower Hamlets PRU is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to undergo safer recruitment checks including an enhanced DBS disclosure.