36 hours per week All year round (term time/part-time negotiable)
Eardley Primary School needs a great School Business Manager
‘In learning we believe! Together we achieve!’
Eardley is a greatly improving one form entry foundation primary school in Wandsworth, with very well behaved children and hardworking, energetic, friendly staff. It also has good transport links, easy parking and excellent parental and local authority support. We need an exceptional School Business Manager to join our Senior Leadership Team. You will provide strategic leadership and management for finance, human resources, information systems, administration, health and safety, and property management, in partnership with the SLT.
Successful applicants will have:
- A strong financial/administrative/IT/HR management background, ideally within a school/educational setting
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organisation and problem solving skills, with an ability to work under pressure and prioritise accordingly
- The ability to lead a team
- Good working knowledge of MS Office package and ideally SIMS/FMS
- Knowledge of procurement procedures & packages
In return we can offer you:
- Membership of a Senior Leadership Team which provides strategic leadership and vision and makes a real contribution to school improvement
- An active and supportive Interim Education Board
- Guaranteed continuous professional development
- A school committed to consistent, sustained improvement for all our pupils.
The newly appointed Headteacher ‘has brought much needed stability to the school, staff are fully on board and share the leadership team’s vision and parents are unanimous in their opinion that the school is improving.’ HMI 09.17 Please come and visit to see what we are really like!
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Or for any further details please contact the school on the telephone number above.
Applications should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 08 May 2018 (at Noon)
Interviews: 18 May 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Eardley Primary School
London SW16 6DS
Tel: 020 8769 6486
Fax: 020 8769 0690
Head of School : Emilie Haston