“Hand in hand … we can”
The Governors of this primary school are seeking to appoint a dedicated, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to contribute to the leadership of this vibrant, caring and inspiring multi-cultural community school.
The successful candidate will provide the vision, knowledge and expertise in all aspects of school business management. They will have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and be responsible for managing a team of administration, extended services and premises staff.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational person who:
- sound experience of financial management and budgetary planning and control;
- experience of human resources management;
- an excellent working knowledge of ICT systems; preferably a knowledge of SIMS software;
- excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills;
- the ability to adapt, design, develop and procure robust information and administrative systems;
- strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- drive and commitment to take us forward into the next phase of our school’s development.
If this is the school for you we can offer:
- A ‘Good’ school, Ofsted June 2016
- Happy and motivated children who enjoy learning;
- Excellent support from governors, the senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local community;
- A strong team of dedicated staff;
- An exciting opportunity and a lot of fun.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
For any further details or to arrange a visit, please contact Katerina Christoforou-Woodruff at the school on telephone 020 8672 3062 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
If you feel you would enjoy the challenge that this role offers we would be delighted to hear from you.
Closing Date: 19 July 2017 at 9 am
Shortlisting: 19 July 2017
Interviews: Week Commencing 21 July 2017
If you have not heard from us by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. CVs are not accepted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.