We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and committed School Business Manager on a permanent contract to start as soon as possible. You will be responsible to the Headteacher for the management, operation and development of administration support especially Finance, HR and Health & Safety. Please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification for more details
The contract is for 37 hours per week, term time only plus 2 weeks. The salary is paid at Scale J, scale points 21-23, ranging from £29,557 to £32,234 (£26,092 to £28,436 pro rata to hours and weeks worked), depending on the experience of the successful candidate.
We strive to create an atmosphere where our children are happy, enjoy their time with us, are well looked after, and consequently make great progress in their learning and development. We encourage resilience amongst our children and so aim to increase their confidence and self-esteem.
The school benefits from:
• A recently refurbished Early Years Foundation Stage area
• Interactive technology in each classroom and wireless technology throughout the school
• A child friendly library full of wonderful books
• A secure and stimulating outdoor all-weather play area for our Reception and Infant children
• A large playing field for sports and physical education
• A gardening area where children can grow their own plants and vegetables
• An outdoor adventure area
• An outdoor ‘forest school’
• A huge range of after school extra-curricular clubs and activities run by highly-committed teachers and external organizations
We are continually developing links with, and working in partnership with other local schools.
What can we offer you?
• A school with an excellent reputation
• Happy, hardworking children
• Committed and enthusiastic staff
• A warm, welcoming caring learning environment where everyone is valued
• Committed, supportive Governing Body and PTA
• Opportunities for you to develop both professionally and personally
How to apply:
Newburgh Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
All completed application forms and equality details forms should be returned by post or email to:
Mrs Janice Simpkins
Newburgh Primary School
Informal visits are encouraged and welcomed, they will be carried out with strict social distancing arrangements. Please contact the school office on 01926 775453 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also see our website www.newburghprimaryschool.co.uk or Twitter page @NewburghPrimary for further information and an insight into our school community.
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 27th September 2021
Interviews: Friday 1st October 2021
Newburgh Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years