Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced School Chef / Chef de Partie to join an all through independent school in Ealing, London. The role of the School Chef / Chef de Partie is facilitate the smooth running of the school kitchen on a daily basis and to ensure exceptional service is provided to students and staff. This school has strong traditions and is a leader in education, enjoying a reputation for academic excellence. Starting September 2019, the successful School Chef / Chef de Partie will be offered a full time permanent position. The school is looking to interview immediately.
About the Role
• School Chef / Chef de Partie
• Chef qualification desirable
• Food & Hygiene level 2 (minimum requirement)
• In-depth awareness of food allergies essential
• A passion for cooking and food presentation
• Confidence in cooking for up to 700 people
• Full time, term time permanent role
• Up to £25,595 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Long tradition of academic excellence and creativity
• Exceptionally warm and supportive environment
• Located within a close proximity to Ealing Broadway Station with easy access via public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful School Chef / Chef de Partie will need to meet the following criteria:
• Recent and proven experience working within a school setting (essential)
• Have around 2 years' professional experience
• Have at least Level 2 qualification in Food & Hygiene
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) on the Update Service
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number IXK46690.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.