Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a full time School Counsellor position at our highly-reputable international client school located in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur). This school boasts strong community ties, excellent academic results, and modern facilities. The role is to commence in June 2018.
About the Role:
- School Counsellor
- Full time load
- Commencing June 2018
About the School:
- Private K – 12 School offering an Australian and IB curriculum
- One of the top achieving independent schools in Kuala Lumpur
- Co-educational, high achieving school
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Generous Expat and Housing Allowances
- Well connected, secure and green campus located in a gated community
- A short drive to Kuala Lumpur city centre and various expat residential areas
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Reward scheme for referrals (T’s & C’s apply)
- Appropriate Tertiary qualification and current registration as a Counsellor in Australia or similar setting as well as a teaching qualification
- A minimum four year Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of three years’ experience within a similar role
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Provide relevant police checks
- High level skills in policy and development
- Effective leadership skills including staff and parent training
- Highly developed research and project management skills
- Experience working across all age groups in a variety of settings
- Efficient coaching skills
In order to apply for this exciting opportunity please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1710-522261 or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with our website and Facebook page for details of all upcoming jobs and things going in the Education industry.
If you’re not keen on this great opportunity but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).