The Holgate Academy is looking to appoint a counsellor qualified at diploma level and a member of a professional body. Who is skilled and passionate in working therapeutically with children and young people.
• To effectively deliver one to one counselling provision for children and young people in the academy
• To work within the BACP Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling & Psychotherapy
• To communicate with referral sources and/or other relevant professionals as needed in order to co-ordinate effective counselling provision for clients.
• To contribute to the effective operation of the staff team.
• To deliver group work to children/young people in order to promote greater levels of emotional health resilience.
• To provide accurate and timely reports/paperwork in order to contribute to effective monitoring and evaluation processes
• To provide information and advice to multi agency staff regarding the schools based counselling service.
• To support the ongoing development of the role
• Undertake any other duties as required in order to deliver an effective service
• Diploma/Certificate Within your application please include the following:
• Why this post is of interest to you, how you have prepared for this post and how it fits in with your career progression plans.
• Experience relevant to the post
• How you would make a significant contribution to the Health and well-being of students at the academy.
• What you see as the most exciting challenge of the post.
To apply click here
The Holgate Academy is a very successful mixed comprehensive school on the edge of Nottingham.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.