£65 - £70 per day - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is a degree.
Contract Date: ASAP
Vision for Education is currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Cover Supervisors to work in a client Secondary Schools throughout Hexham.
You will be required to cover staff sickness in a variety of subjects and be able to deliver pre-set work whilst ensuring continuation of education for all pupils. You will be working with students across Key Stages 3 and 4 and with students across the ability spectrum. This position would be ideal for someone who is looking to go into teaching. If you are looking to complete a PGCE or School Direct the experience working as a Cover Supervisor gives you a great insight to schools.
This school believes that all children, irrespective of their starting point are entitled to a broad and balanced curriculum. Their innovative curriculum is designed to give all students the opportunity to develop as inquisitive individuals who feel valued and respected.
To be considered for the position of Cover Supervisor, you will:
- At least 6 weeks experience working with young people
- Have experience working with students aged 11-16.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an individual who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Natasha in our Newcastle secondary team on 0191 267 6491.
Vision for Education Ltd
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Supply agency