Maths School Direct
Bursaries upto £24k available
Inspire their remarkable with us
CCA is a special place to work. We are committed to supporting our students and developing them into well rounded individuals. This is a time of exciting changes for the school with new leadership and more opportunities than ever to develop teaching and learning. There has never been a better time to train to teach!
As a Maths teacher trainee within the school, you will be pivotal in redefining what is possible for the students within our care. We are not a competitive school of individual superstars; we are a fiercely determined collective group of staff who will always work together to ensure the best outcomes for the students and will support you in your teacher training year. All that we ask of our trainees is that they are dedicated to our children and will always be open to feedback and excited to learn and improve their own practice. We offer a supportive community of mentors and fellow trainees who will be all learning together at the school, focusing on the foundations of what makes a strong classroom. In joining us, we will make sure that when you look to make the next step in your career we have given you every opportunity to do so successfully.
In terms of the broader school, we recognise that your training year will be a learning curve and it is our aim to make sure that our trainees who have chosen to join the profession are as well supported as they can be. We have a zero tolerance approach to anything that interrupts the learning in a classroom and our central team deals with all behaviour issues, non-completion of homework, phone-calls and detentions to make sure that our teachers and trainee teachers are as free as possible to do the three things that matter most: mark, plan and teach.
Any position in education is inevitably laden with values and ideals and we are a school built on a shared ownership of these. We wish to give our students the very best start that we can in life and, through hard work and determination, we hope that these values and ideals start to take shape as something recognisable in the futures that we help build.
Should you wish to find out more about what we do or would like to talk to the Professional Tutor directly, then please feel free to do so using firstname.lastname@example.org. We can arrange an informal discussion about what is involved and what would be expected of you.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Inspire their remarkable. Apply today!
To register your interest in one of our training places, please click the Apply Now button below so that we can contact you about next steps. You will need to register on UCAS and submit a full application through that platform in due course, selecting the subject and school code for Clacton Coastal Academy.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Clacton Coastal Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
We welcome you to Clacton Coastal Academy (CCA). The unrelenting focus by staff on the success, achievement, welfare and happiness of students has created a vibrant e...