Norbury School would like to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic Finance Officer with experience of working in a finance role in a busy school office. You will be part of our vibrant office team, working in an award-winning, Rights Respecting School. Norbury is a Safeguarding Learning Hub and Safeguarding is integral to all who work at Norbury.
We are looking for:
- GCSE or equivalent qualifications in English and Maths;
- a minimum of 6 months recent, relevant and continuous finance experience within a primary school setting;
- good experience of FMS, SIMS, Parent Pay and Microsoft Office applications;
- experience of using SIMS Assessment Manager to produce data analysis reports for the Senior Management Team;
- the capability to acquire new skills as computer programs are introduced into the school;
- experience of working in a busy school office;
- good interpersonal skills in dealing with both children and adults;
- the ability to organise your work and use your own initiative;
- the ability to work as part of a team;
- a willingness to participate in relevant training;
- a commitment to the school's equal opportunity policy;
- a commitment to the school's safeguarding policy and procedures;
We can offer:
- outstanding and enthusiastic pupils who speak 60 languages between them;
- an exciting working environment where engaging and supporting children is a top priority;
- a supportive, inspiring team and award winning school to grow with, where pupils are the centre of all that we do;
- expert training, both within school and beyond.
You will be required to work under the instruction of the School Manager and be prepared to work in a variety of contexts.
Application packs to be downloaded from the school’s website www.norbury.harrow.sch.uk Completed application forms can either be e-mailed to email@example.com or returned in paper form to the school.
Visits are welcomed and highly recommended, please contact Ms J Hastings, School Administrator, on 020 8863 8769 for an appointment.
Closing date: 3rd May 2018, at 12 noon.
Interviews: 8th May 2018